Conduct myself for 30 days as if I am the successful person I desire to become.
First, remember the magic word is Attitude
1. It is our attitude at the beginning of a task, more than anything else, that will determine the success or failure of the outcome.
2. It is our attitude toward life which will determine life’s attitude toward us.
3. We are interdependent. It is impossible to succeed without others, and it is our attitude toward others which determines their attitude toward us.
4. Before a person can achieve success, he must think, talk, walk and act like the person he wishes to become.
5. The higher you go in any organization of value, the better the attitudes you will find.
6. The mind can hold only one idea at a time, and since there is nothing at all to be gained from being negative, be positive!
7. The deepest craving of human beings is to be needed, to feel important, to be appreciated. Give it to them, and they will return it to you.
8. Look for the best in new ideas. As someone once said, ” I have never met a person I couldn’t learn something from.”
9. Don’t waste valuable time broadcasting personal problems. It probably won’t help you. It cannot help others.
10. Don’t talk about your health, unless it’s good.
11. Radiate the attitude of well being, of confidence, of a person who knows where he/she’s going. This will inspire those around you and you will find good things will begin to happen to you.
12. For the next 30 days, treat each person you come into contact with like they are the most important person in the world. If you do this for 30 days you can do it for the rest of your life.
Please share the joys and surprises that come into your experience when you accept the 30 day challenge of treating each person as if they are the most important person in the world.
Also don’t forget that if you mess up start your time again over anew. Keep the repitition going until you’re successful.